University of Washington School of Public Health
Manager, Sports Medicine and Concussion Program - Seattle Children’s Hospital
This position is open to undergraduates.
Closing Date: open until filled
Posted: March 8, 2017
|Job Title:||Manager, Sports Medicine and Concussion Program|
|Location:||Hospital Main Campus|
|FTE/Hours per pay period:||1.0 FTE (80 hours per bi-weekly pay periods)|
|Hours Per Shift:||8|
|Salary:||Depends on Experience|
Develop, implement and evaluate organization-wide plans within Sports Medicine and concussion associated with the service line including the sports medicine outpatient clinics and Concussion and Athletic Training programs in a manner that meets continuous quality and performance improvement, customer service, programmatic growth and financial requirements supporting the mission of Seattle Children’s Hospital. Collaborates with regional sports therapy program manager to coordinate program oversight and standardized care. Collaboration with other hospital based physical activity related services. Direct and manage contracted services to meet patient, community and organization needs. Develop and maintain business, community, philanthropic and government partnerships. Coordinate multidisciplinary sports medicine service line. Support medical education and research programs. Provide strategic direction for program development and practice change throughout areas according to anticipated trends, changes in treatment methodologies, and organizational strategic initiatives. In collaboration with paired accountable medical leaders, develop and execute strategic plans for Sports Medicine to achieve local, regional, and national levels of program growth and development.Skills/Eligibility:
* Bachelor’s degree in related field.
* Experience with managing practice operations, quality improvement, and management of healthcare providers in a hospital or complex health care organization.
* Master’s Degree (MBA, MHA or related)
* Three years supervisory/manager experience
* Experience in program planning and business development
* CPI/Lean management training
* Three (3) years experience in Sports Medicine related field (example, Athletic Training, Sports Physical Therapist, Exercise Physiologist).
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.