University of Washington School of Public Health
Health Educator - Gonzaga University
Closing Date: open until filled
Posted: March 17, 2017
The health educator will lead the development and implementation of evidence informed campus-wide student well-being strategies around bystander intervention, healthy intimacy/relationships, and sexual assault and other power-based personal violence prevention using a comprehensive, public health approach.
- Join a dynamic and highly relational department on campus
- Spearhead implementation of our Zags help Zags bystander intervention campaign
- Work at a mission-driven university that values social justice
- Innovate and create new ways to enhance the well-being of our student body
- Be part of a supportive work environment with an emphasis on self-care and life balance
- Live, work and play in the beautiful Inland Northwest
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online at: https://gonzaga.peopleadmin.com/postings/10003
Review of applications will begin on 3/23/17. Please feel free to contact the hiring manager directly with any questions.