University of Washington School of Public Health
Medical Services Intern - United Nations
Part-time position, 35 hours per week
Closing Date: ongoing recruitment
Posted: March 26, 2017
Under the overall supervision of the Medical Director, the incumbent may have responsibilities which include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in development of critical health-related SOPs, plans and guidelines for the Medical Services in UNHQ and field duty stations.
• Assist in coordinating CME training sessions for medical and administrative staff
• Assist in IT-related projects including preparing and analyzing health-related data from online surveys, and statistical and epidemiological review of MSD data sets
• Contribute to the monitoring of latest health policy developments relevant for MSD;
• Assist in conducting research on other matters related to the work of MSD
• Perform any other duties as requested by the supervisor.