University of Washington School of Public Health
SUD System Development Intern - Beacon Health Options
Part-time position, 10-25 hours per week
Closing Date: open until filled
Posted: April 3, 2017
Beacon Health Options is seeking an intern to support program development of Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment (SAPT) block grant funded programs in Southwest Washington (SWWA). A successful individual in this role will support the Program Director and Regional Vice President for Client Partnerships in the following:
- Create program descriptions for each proposed program that details the project scope with staffing requirements.
- Implementation timeline for program go live date of July 1, 2017.
- Create reporting requirements with measurable deliverables for program evaluation.
- Support Finance Director with budget development.
- Facilitate start-up with new providers including weekly consultations to provide status and provide any assistance needed and feedback to Beacon leadership.
The ideal candidate will be interested in behavioral health services and Medicaid safety net systems development.
Our team is based in Vancouver, WA just north of Portland, OR. However, candidates can work remotely. We can be flexible on the amount of hours needed each week based on an individual’s schedule and other committments.
THis is a paid position. Hourly rate is dependent on experience.