University of Washington School of Public Health
DSHS Research Manager - TR Settlement (Medicaid Children Mental Health) - WA Department of Social and Health Services
Closing Date: April 23, 2017
Posted: April 11, 2017
DSHS Research Manager – TR Settlement (Medicaid Children Mental Health)
The Behavioral Health Administration is seeking a professional to play a key role in developing and implementing statewide standard for collecting and reporting data to support the implementation of the Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) program under the TR settlement.
Some of what you’ll be doing
- Coordinating TR settlements research, evaluation and reporting activities with DBHR and other constituents
- Conduct systematic, thorough and timely analysis of data to track the implementation and outcomes of services delivered through the TR settlement
- Timely reporting of analysis of data to track the implementation and outcomes of services delivered through the TR settlement
- Providing ongoing and timely analysis with particular focus on the those outlined in the Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) Quality Management Plan
Who should apply?
Professionals who possess a minimum Master’s degree in a social science or statistics from an accredited university, with significant coursework and training in research methodology and data governance
A Bachelor’s degree and experience in a service setting with data definition, data collections, analysis, and reporting out results a lay-person can understand.
What we’re looking for
- Professionals who have proven organizational, management skills to include independent problem-solving, decision-making, strategic planning
- Expertise in analyzing legislation
- Experience with quality management and performance improvement principles and concepts, including LEAN and CQIP
- Working knowledge of DSHS policies, WAC’s and RCW’s is strongly desired
- Proven ability to effectively lead multidisciplinary work team on data-based information projects