University of Washington School of Public Health
Data Validator - DF/Net Research
Part-time position, 20 hours per week
Closing Date: open until filled
Posted: July 28, 2017
Data Validator position
DF/Net Research, Inc. is a contract research organization providing data management, statistical support, programming, and medical coding to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academic and non-profit institutions worldwide. In collaboration with our Canadian office, DF/Net Software, the company uses, sells, supports and develops the DataFax data management system.
DF/Net manages the data for several of the world’s top research organizations making in a difference in global public health today. Our areas of work include HIV, leishmaniasis, hookworm, TB, malaria, Ebola, oncology, vision, and other areas of health care.
Currently we are looking for Part Time Data Validator.
Summary of Position:
Responsible for the processing of data in DataFax.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs first-pass validation in DataFax, correcting ICR errors and completing text entry on each CRF page
- Performs second-pass validation, a second visual verification of the accuracy of the data entry screen compared to the CRF image.
- Generates QC notes based on visual inspection or on interactive edit checks
- Performs special data cleaning tasks as directed by a Data Coordinator or Data Manager
- Performs additional study and data projects as needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong proofreading skills
- The ability to carefully compare printed and digital forms, ensuring data is correctly entered
- Flexibility to work in changing research environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- At least one year of college or equivalent experience
- Ability to establish and maintain productive work relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, with some supervision.
- Regular, consistent attendance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Repetitious computer usage on a daily basis
- Regular office environment
Qualified candidates please send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com