University of Washington School of Public Health
Recruiter and Assessor - Initiative for Research and Education to Advance Community Health
Part-time position, 19 hours per week
Closing Date: September 17, 2017
Posted: August 17, 2017
This position is located in Seattle, WA.
The Initiative for Research and Education to Advance Community Health (IREACH) at Washington State University Health Sciences | Spokane has an outstanding opportunity for a part-time (up to 19 hours per week), hourly Recruiter and Assessor. The Recruiter and Assessor will:
- Recruit a total of 500 participants in small groups of up to 30 individuals.
- Collaborate with local sites to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies. Screens participants in accordance with study eligibility criteria.
- Complete the informed consent process and conduct participant assessments and all required data collection.
- Place weekly participant grocery orders online and assists with preparing orders for each participant.
- Distribute gift card incentives and completes WSU tracking log.
- Meets with WSU research staff and project lead on a weekly basis to report on study progress.
- One year of college-level course work in a relevant academic area.
- Will require local travel. Needs own car and insurance but will reimburse for mileage.
- Completion of human subjects training.
To apply send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application review will begin immediately. Pay rate: DOQ. WSU Spokane is a tobacco free campus. WSU is an EO/AA/ADA employer and educator.