University of Washington School of Public Health
Deployable Disaster Recovery Analysts - J&M Global Solutions
Closing Date: October 14, 2017
Posted: September 14, 2017
J&M is seeking supplementary staff and surge personnel who would be available for deployment for extended periods of time with little notice. Deployments may range from 30 days to six months in duration, and staff will be temporary (1099) employees.
Areas of need include:
- Public health, environmental health, hospital recovery, behavioral health, social services (including expertise in the post-disaster impacts to children and youth)
- Economic recovery and resilience planning and training
- Supply chain management, inventory control, asset management, and Life Cycle Costs planning and improvements
- Logistics support for meetings, travel, material distribution, etc.
- Information technology technicians
Required: Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years’ related experience. Ability to deploy with little notice for long periods of time into, at times, hazardous and challenging environments, and to commit for a minimum 30-day assignment. Proficient in Microsoft Office software, excellent communication skills, and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Desired: Master’s degree and 5 years of related experience. Experience working within a NIMS/ICS structure. Experience supporting state and local communities during disaster response and/or recovery operations. Professional accreditation. Proficiency in Spanish.
J&M is a small, dynamic firm that values its clients and its employees. J&M has extensive experience in homeland security and emergency management; however, our services and capabilities extend to all mission-oriented government agencies and businesses seeking to improve operations and gain efficiencies in a competitive economy. More information can be found on our website at http://www.j-mglobal.com.
Please send your resume and a cover letter summarizing your experience and areas of interest, language skills, hourly rate, deployment availability, and contact information for two professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.