University of Washington School of Public Health
Program Manager - Human Care Systems
Closing Date: open until filled
Posted: November 30, 2017
Human Care Systems, Inc. is looking for a Program Manager to guide solution development and execution. This is an early career opportunity - a chance to take on exceptional responsibility and learn/grow very quickly. The position is an excellent fit for MPH and other health graduate degrees.
Company & Job Description
Human Care Systems (www.humancaresystems.com) develops and delivers service & support programs to help clinicians and patients better manage complex diseases and therapies. Our programs improve patient/family and clinician communication, decision-making and optimal use of therapies. Our programs improve real world health outcomes.
Program Managers manage and support program teams, which consist of health psychologists, writers, designers, information architects, software developers, and others. Teams develop and deploy programming focused on building critical health behaviors to better manage disease and therapy.
- Provide thinking and process to deliver effective Program Strategy, Design, and Tactics.
- Provide effective Project Management.
- Provide effective first line Client Communication and develop Client Relationships.
- Provide effective first line Quality Assurance. Make sure all deliverables are proofed for all obvious design, grammar, and spelling mistakes.
- Provide effective support for Account Director on program deliverables.
- Work effectively with Program Strategist, Designer, Technology Lead, and other team members from the middle without formal authority.
- Implement the HCS system on each program.
- Support business expansion.
- Effectively handle other responsibilities as needed.
- Conduct minor research as necessary for programs.
- Location: Boston or New York.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proven project management experience.
- Deep interest in health care.
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Detail Oriented professional.
- Excellent listener and learner.
- Highly effective at driving a process and measurement.
- Incredible energy and drive to succeed.
- Competitive salary
- Significant bonus potential
- Stock options
How to Apply
Please apply using the following link: https://humancaresystems.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mr4s