University of Washington School of Public Health
Test Preparation Instructor Positions - Xceptional Prep
Closing Date: unknown
Posted: December 21, 2017
GRE • SAT • ACT
Test Preparation Instructor Positions
We are seeking test preparation instructors for our GRE, SAT and/or ACT classes. These are part-time positions with classes once per week on Sundays (GRE and SAT) and/or Saturdays (ACT). We seek intelligent, charismatic instructors who have both top test scores and excellent teaching skills. As the best test prep value, our company offers six week, high-quality test preparation courses at a value price.
Salary: $45/hour for GRE classroom instruction; $35/hour for SAT and ACT classroom instruction.
How to Apply:
• Education: Current graduate or professional student Ph.D. (or equivalent), Master’s, J.D.; or Completed Ph.D. (or equivalent), Master’s degree, or J.D.
• Test Scores: Top-tier test scores on one of the following: GRE, LSAT, GMAT, SAT, or ACT.
• Teaching Experience: Have taught at least one semester/quarter lecture, lab, discussion, recitation, etc. class. Prior university teaching experience is required.
• Quantitative and Verbal Skills: Must have both excellent math and verbal/writing skills. Xceptional Prep Instructors teach the entire course.
• Consistent Weekend Commitment: Our test preparation offerings depend upon instructor reliability, commitment and consistency. We seek instructors who can teach on consecutive weekends: Our 6 Week GRE and SAT Courses are taught on Sundays; Our 6 Week ACT Courses are taught on Saturdays. Instructors can teach anywhere from 3 to 9 hours per weekend depending upon location.
If interested, please submit your:
(1) Cover Letter
(2) Resume or Vita
(3) Test Scores
via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org