University of Washington School of Public Health
Director of the School of Allied Health Sciences - Boise State University
Closing Date: February 19, 2018
Posted: January 23, 2018
Boise State University seeks a visionary and highly motivated leader. You will promote and champion the School of Allied Health Sciences through a commitment to academic excellence, innovative research and community engagement. As the director, you will lead four diverse but connected
departments and a newly approved Master of Science in Genetic Counseling.
The Director of the School of Allied Health Sciences will shape the ongoing growth of a school that is still in its formative stage. We welcome innovation, vision, and an entrepreneurial approach.Skills/Eligibility:
• Attained rank of Associate or Full Professor.
• A doctorate degree.
• Retrenchment rights within Kinesiology, Radiologic Sciences, Respiratory
Care, or Community and Environmental Health.
• Minimum of three years proven experience in an academic administrative
position, i.e., department chair, school director, or associate dean.
• Proven excellence in teaching, research and service.
• Demonstrated commitment and expertise to strategic efforts focused on
diversity and inclusion within an institution of higher education.
Apply, submit nominations and direct all questions to:
George Rent, Rent Consulting Group, LLC
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please email a cover letter and curriculum vitae. Confidential review of applicants will begin February 19, 2018 and continue until the position is filled.