University of Washington School of Public Health
Statistical Programmer I - DF/Net Research
Closing Date: February 18, 2018
Posted: January 29, 2018
DF/Net Research provides data management, biostatistics, and software development services for industry, non-profit, and academic organizations worldwide. Since 2004, DF/Net’s people, products, and services have helped our global clients with over 100 Phase I through Phase IV trials.
Our focus is global health. DF/Net helps researchers manage and analyze data across 18 therapeutic areas with clinical sites in over 35 countries. Our work includes HIV, TB, Malaria, Ebola, and other tropical diseases.
Our motto is “helping people help people on a global scale.” In our supporting role, we are fortunate to work with some of the world’s top research scientists who have dedicated their lives to challenging global health issues.
We are looking for Statistical Programmer I.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform clinical trial reporting in a dynamic environment with many diverse clients in multiple industries around the world.
- Generate, document, and maintain clinical datasets and reports.
- Program tables, listings, and figures for clinical trials.
- Program ad hoc solutions to diverse challenge in clinical research.
- Perform programmatic data cleaning and data quality checks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or analytic field*
- Experience with SAS.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to communicate programming issues with non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, Epidemiology, Public Health, Computer Science, or related.
- Knowledge of SAS, R and Linux.
- SAS Certification.
- Exposure to clinical research environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in programming for scientific research.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
*Advanced SAS certification may be accepted in lieu of B.S. if an A.S. has been completed and a B.S. is in progress.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you are qualified to perform indicated duties please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com .