University of Washington School of Public Health
Supervisor B - Shelby County Government
Closing Date: March 20, 2018
Posted: February 20, 2018
This position works under direct supervision of the Manager of Vector Control to supervise Environmentalists responsible for complaint inspections, residential surveys, and property investigations.Skills/Eligibility:
1. Three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity; and
2. Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in biology, ecology, or a closely related field; OR
3. An equivalent combination of related education and/or experience.
4. Supervisory experience in a vector control program preferred.
5. PROOF OF EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND/OR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.How to Apply: