University of Washington School of Public Health
Medical Transcription - Pactera Technologies
Part-time position, 25 hours per week
Closing Date: September 28, 2018
Posted: August 28, 2018
We have the following Part time and Full time Opening.
We are looking for Candidates from Medical background to work with us.If you are persuing studies or on Medical Course(Nurse Etc) Please feel free to connect with me.
The Medical Transcriptionist is a medical language specialist who transcribes recorded audios of the conversation between physicians and patients from speech to text.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, disease processes, signs and symptoms, medications, and laboratory values.
- Knowledge of specialty (or specialties) as appropriate.
- Knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and practices.
- Proven skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation, style, and editing.
- Native en-US Speaker
- Ability to use designated professional reference materials.
- Ability to operate word processing equipment, dictation and transcription equipment, and other equipment as specified.
- Excellent Prioritization and Time Management skills
- Excellent Collaboration and Teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to concentrate.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent eye, hand, and auditory coordination.
- Ability to understand and apply relevant legal concepts (e.g., confidentiality).
Manju Dikshit | Recruiting Specialist
+1 425.658.0029 |+1 425 628 3984
14980 NE 31st Way, Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052, USA