University of Washington School of Public Health
Project Coordinator - Informatics - National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
Closing Date: November 29, 2018
Posted: October 29, 2018
NEHA is seeking a Project Coordinator to develop and execute informatics-related tasks for project deliverables on a variety of environmental health topics in the Program and Partnership Development Department. This position serves as a subject matter expert in the area of informatics to other departments in the association. This person will engage with a diverse audience and multiple stakeholders and represent the association in partnerships, meetings, and events. Occasional travel will be required.Skills/Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental health, public health, informatics, data science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
Experience, Skills, and Traits
- Minimum one year of experience in project coordination or management.
- Professional experience in public health informatics systems.
- Experience collecting and utilizing data.
- Understanding and experience with relational databases.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to assess stakeholder and end-user information needs.
- Professional presentations/publications skills.
- Possess a learning spirit and strong integrity.
- Committed to the NEHA Mission.