University of Washington School of Public Health
Project Coordinator - National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
Closing Date: November 29, 2018
Posted: October 29, 2018
This position develops and executes tasks for project deliverables on a variety of environmental health topics in the Program and Partnership Development Department. This position also serves as a subject matter expert to other departments in the association and represents the association in partnerships, meetings, and events. This position may supervise at least one part-time student intern, including developing a workplan, providing regular communication and feedback, and completing an evaluation.Skills/Eligibility:
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental health, public health, environmental sciences, or other hard or social science fields. Master’s degree in public health or related field preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of one year’s experience in project coordination or management.
- Subject matter expertise in one or more environmental health subject matter areas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Professional presentations/publications skills.