University of Washington School of Public Health
Entry-Level Occupational Health and Safety Specialist - Boeing
Closing Date: February 3, 2019
Posted: January 3, 2019
The Boeing Company is seeking an Entry-level Occupations Health and Safety Specialist to join our growing team in Everett, WA.
- Assists with conducting preliminary investigations of safety and health incidents and complaints to prevent recurrence of future incidents and to ensure regulatory compliance
- Participates in audits of occupational environments
- Drafts proposed corrective action plans designed to identify potential areas of risk
- Assists in drafting procedures and processes to ensure regulatory compliance
- Conducts and documents field surveys of the occupational environment to identify and control risks
- Uses developed materials to assist in training and instructions to enhance knowledge and ensure regulatory compliance
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Technical bachelor’s degreeHow to Apply: