University of Washington School of Public Health
EHS Consultant - Shirley Parsons
Closing Date: March 7, 2019
Posted: February 7, 2019
A Global EHS Consulting firm is searching for an Account Manager that will be tasked with increasing the breadth and depth of services provided to a handful of major technology clients. The Account Manager will be expected to quickly develop meaningful relationships across client accounts, with the goal of understanding how the firm can add value to clients’ EHS programs.Skills/Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS, Industrial Hygiene, engineering, or other related field.
- A technical understanding of EHS risks and solutions within the technology sector.
- CSP, CIH, ARM certification strongly preferred.
- Previous consulting/business development experience, with demonstrated success of quickly growing client accounts.
- Exceptional communication, organization and relationship-building skills.