University of Washington School of Public Health
Affiliate Associate Professor, Health Services
1107 NE 45th. Suite 120
Drug abuse epidemiology; health services research; youth substance abuse prevention; drug overdose prevention; drug treatment services research
PhD Health Services Research, University of Washington, 2008
MPH Public Health, University of Washington, 1997
MSW Social Work, University of Washington, 1996
BA Biology, University of California (Santa Cruz), 1993
In the News
- As Heroin Fatalities Rise, Some see Hope in 'Bupe'
The Seattle Times, 11/22/2014
- Smoke a Bowl, Flush the Bowl: This UW Scientist Wants to Test the State's Toilet Water for Weed
Seattle Weekly, 09/29/2014
- Sewage Test: Will You Smoke Pot Now that it's Legal?
KOMO 4 News, 07/24/2014
- Naloxone 'Stigma' a Barrier to Prescribing?
MedPage Today, 04/09/2014
- Heroin Overdose 'Cure' Exists, But Can Users Find It?
NBC News, 02/20/2014
- Some See Only Good or Bad in Needle Exchange
The Olympian, 11/25/2013
- Freaknight Promoters Reach Out to UW Researchers
The Daily, 10/31/2013
- Municipal Wastewater as a Population Measure of Hidden Health Behaviors
IHME News, 10/30/2013