University of Washington School of Public Health
Clinical Associate Professor, Env. and Occ. Health Sciences
State based occupational injury and illness surveillance and work-related musculoskeletal disorders.
In the News
- Report shows need for smarter occupational health surveillance system
UW School of Public Health News, 01/22/2018
- Hot weather can increase risk of agricultural worker injuries
UW School of Public Health News, 10/07/2016
- Commercial Car Wash Chemical Can Harm Workers, Study Finds
UW School of Public Health News, 09/09/2015
- Carwash Chemical Hazardous to WA Workers
- Heat-Related Illness in WA Agriculture, Forestry Workers
American Journal of Industrial Medicine, 06/20/2014
- Who's Most Likely to Catch the Flu in Washington?
- Janitors and Cleaners Most Likely to Get the Flu
PLoS One Journal, 11/12/2012