University of Washington School of Public Health
Associate Professor, School of Social Work
Native American mental health; community-based participatory research
DrPH Public Health Education, University of California (Berkeley), 1997
BA Health Education, San Francisco State, 1978
MPH Public Health Education, University of California (Berkeley), 1989
In the News
- Trauma may be woven into DNA of Native Americans
Indian Country Today, 10/03/2017
- Epigenetic inheritance: Holocaust study proves what Native Americans have 'always known'
- Close Up November 2013: Bonnie Duran
UW School of Public Health Faculty Profile, 11/07/2013
- Dr. Bonnie Duran to speak at IOM Roundtable on the Promotion of Health Equity and the Elimination of Health Disparities.
UW School of Public Health News, 06/15/2011
- Dr. Bonnie M. Duran to deliver Keynote Lecture at UNC Minority Health Conference