University of Washington School of Public Health
Clinical Instructor, Health Services
Public health approaches to obesity prevention; efficacy of public health nutrition and physical activity interventions
MPH Nutritional Science, University of Washington, 2007
BS Nutrition, Washington State University, 1978
In the News
- Did school lunch changes improve nutrition?
Contemporary Pediatrics, 03/02/2016
- Economists are figuring out how to get kids to actually eat those healthy school lunches
- UW study: Students choosing healthier food under new standards
Seattle Times, 01/06/2016
- Students Choosing More Nutritious School Meals
UW School of Public Health News, 01/04/2016
- Are Seattle Schoolchildren Getting Enough Time for Lunch?
UW School of Public Health News, 10/22/2015