University of Washington School of Public Health
Levels of Giving
The School of Public Health welcomes into the Grayston Society our most generous and committed friends, alumni, faculty, and staff. Members of the Grayston Society partner with us as we move forward with the vision of our Strategic Plan. With annual gifts totaling $1,000 or more, you can make a profound difference to the countless people who benefit from the School’s commitment to excellent science, shared passion, and enduring impact.
Current SPH Grayston Society members roster
Join the Grayston Society and enjoy these benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive Grayston Society events, including the annual SPH Grayston Society recognition event, providing opportunities to meet our Dean, faculty, students, and other Grayston Society members
- Special updates from Dean Howard Frumkin, as well as other SPH faculty and staff
- Inclusion in the Health Sciences Common Book program
By contributing $2,000 or more annually, you will also become a member of the University of Washington President’s Club.
President’s Club members receive:
- Annual recognition in the University of Washington Report to Contributors
- Reduced-rate coupons for campus parking
- Borrowing privileges at the UW Libraries
- Access to the Waterfront Activities Center, and the golf driving range and golf lessons, at reduced rates
UW President’s Club Young Leaders
The UW President’s Club Young Leaders recognizes UW graduates ages 35 and younger who make annual gifts of $1,000 or more, or graduates age 30 and younger who make annual gifts of $500 or more. The President’s Club Young Leaders brings together the UW’s future leaders from the entire UW community to network, socialize and build relationships with other alumni and friends. Members of the President’s Club Young Leaders enjoy the same benefits as the President’s Club, listed below.
*The School of Public Health recognizes its Grayston Society by giving over a calendar year, from January 1st to December 31st
** The University of Washington recognizes giving levels by giving over the fiscal year, from July 1st to June 30th