University of Washington School of Public Health
SPH Master's Fellowships
Beginning in 2017, the Office of the Dean will annually be making up to six Master's Fellowship Awards available to master's level students newly entering the School of Public Health. The intent of these awards is to help School master's-level programs attract and retain students with diverse experiences and perspectives.
Award$10,000 per year, for 2 years, for any student pursuing a master's-level degree.
These Fellowships may be awarded to:
- A student who is the first in their family to pursue advanced training or graduate school.
- A student who has overcome personal or educational obstacles to pursue a master's degree.
- A student with personal experience with, and connection to, diverse cultures.
- A student who has demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity within Public Health.
Opens: January 3, 2018.
Deadline: February 4, 2018 (11:59 PM)
Please submit a 300-word written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing the following points, as appropriate:
- First in family to pursue advanced training or graduate school
- Personal or educational obstacles overcome to pursue a Master's Degree
- Personal experience with, and connection to, diverse cultures
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity within public health.
NOTE: Don't forget to include your name and the SPH program(s) you applied to.