University of Washington School of Public Health
UW Health Sciences Interprofessional Education (IPE) Upcoming Events
Oral Health (3/04/2014 at 3:30pm-5:30pm)- Communicate and share accountability with other professions.
Integrated Care Post-Deployment (04/11/2014 3:30pm-5:30pm)- Identify social and clinical health concerns and implement patient-centered care
Health Sciences Common Book Series (04/21/2014 5:30pm-7:00pm)- Role tensions workshop. Self-care and reflection for health professionals.
Interprofessional Education (IPE) Learning Objectives
• Engage other health professionals in shared patient-centered problem solving.
• Listen actively and encourage ideas and opinions of other disciplines
• Use the full scope of knowledge, skills, and abilities to provide care that is safe, timely, efficient, effective and equitable
• Articulate a public health perspective to a team of learners from different disciplines
• Explore barriers and solutions for engagement in treatment plans
*Please contact Megan Moore at email@example.com for room locations and indicate if you are interested in attending all or some of the sessions.