THREE TA Positions SPH 491/492, SPH 481, SPH 381 - UW Public Health Global Health Major
The Public Health-Global Health Major has three open TA positions for WIN 2019 and SPR 2019 (see below). If anyone has questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
he Public Health-Global Health Major is seeking one (1) Teaching Assistant (TA), 20 hours per week, during the 2018-2019 academic year – winter and spring quarters. The TA will support teaching of the undergraduate course SPH 491-SPH 492, Public Health Capstone I and II. This is a service-learning class, and the position is appropriate for a SPH graduate student who has an interest in community development/partnerships, service-learning in public health and public health practice.
Specific Job Functions:
• Assist in course organization and implementation
• Present lectures and facilitate discussions
• Grade assignments
• Host Facilitated Study Groups and/or office hours (2 hrs/week)
• Update and maintain course canvas site
• Request or acquire necessary equipment
• Prepare and maintain course attendance records
• Review literature
• Other tasks, as necessary
Hours per week (approx.): 20Skills/Eligibility:
Required Qualifications: Minimum standing of current graduate student in the School of Public Health
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with CANVAS, experience and excitement for teaching undergraduatesHow to Apply:
How to Apply:
Please complete and submit your application here: https://goo.gl/forms/ozqm339dpMiPad6A3.
Questions: contact email@example.com