University of Washington School of Public Health
UW Public Health Major Application
We are not accepting applications at this time.
The next application window will open
12:00am PST, March 2, 2018
and will close
11:59pm PST, March 30, 2018.
Please check back during that time.
Application for the Public Health Major is open until 11:59pm Pacific Time on
- You will need your UW NETID to access the application. Don't know what your NETID is?
If you are not currently enrolled at UW, you must apply to the UW prior to completing the public health application. Be sure to set up your NetID as soon as you receive your application acknowledgement letter from the UW Admissions Office. You will use this NetID to log in to the Public Health Major on-line application. More info on setting up NetID and retrieving forgotten usernames and password.
- Your student information will be added automatically to the form when you sign in. You may edit this data if needed.
- You can save your work and return to it later.
- UW transcripts will be automatically attached to your application. Other transcripts can be uploaded.
- Once your application is complete, click the "Submit" button.
- Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm Pacific Time on
March 30, 2018.