University of Washington School of Public Health
Tuition for Degree Programs: Academic Year 2014-2015
Jump to tuition information for:
Proposed tuition changes beginning fall 2015
See individual websites for fee information on the following degree programs:
- MPH in Community-Oriented Public Health Practice
- Executive MPH Program
- MHA Day Program
- Executive MHA Program
- BS in Health Informatics and Health Information Management
- Master of Health Informatics and Health Information Management
Health Sciences Immunization Program Fees may apply to your program. See below for more information.
MS & PhD Programs
Health Sciences Immunization Program (HSIP)
Annual Student Immunization Fee: $185*
For the 2015-2016 academic year, SPH participation in the Health Sciences Immunization Program (HSIP) is as follows:
- All MPH students in all programs will to be required to participate during all academic years in program.
- All Nutritional Science students and HIHIM majors will be required to participate during all academic years in program.
- No exemptions will be permitted.
- HSIP guidelines can be found here: https://depts.washington.edu/chsweb/hsi
- All records must be submitted on the official HSIP form.
*eMPH students will pay a reduced fee of $125
|IMA Bond Fee||$96|