University of Washington School of Public Health
Quality Improvement Advisor - Shift-Results
Closing Date: open until filled
Posted: January 30, 2018
Shift Results, LLC has an exciting opening for a quality improvement professional to join our team in Seattle. We are a boutique consulting firm with projects in health, education, and social services. Our team supports learning networks, collaboratives, and other quality improvement initiatives through all phases of their projects. Our ideal candidate has experience applying quality improvement methods in these fields, is skilled at data-driven problem solving and is passionate about creating positive change in the world.
Specific Skills/Areas of Expertise
- 5 years of experience supporting improvement projects
- Designing and implementing measurement systems
- Training teams in quality improvement skills (ie the Model for Improvement, flow charts, data analysis using Pareto and run charts)
- Coaching quality improvement teams through the application of quality improvement tools and implementation of their projects
- Experience with learning networks and improvement collaboratives including:
- Stakeholder meetings
- Change package development
- Measurement strategy development
- Learning session design and execution
- Experience with data for quality improvement including run charts, control charts, funnel plots, and Pareto charts.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Public health, education, or other social services experience required. Postgraduate degree desired.
- Minimum of five years’ work experience including data collection, analysis, and quality improvement
- Minimum of three years’ experience with quality improvement project design and implementation, learning networks or improvement collaboratives.
- Excellent facilitation, training and coaching skills strongly desired.
- Excellent problem-solving, diplomacy, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and with team members and partners at all levels.
- Capacity to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks.
Shift Results is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in our company. We encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, age, gender, religion, disability, LGBTQ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees’ and applicants’ time with us, especially with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
Salary and Benefits
Shift offers competitive salary and benefits.