University of Washington School of Public Health
Professor Emeritus, Epidemiology
Dr. Koutsky's research concerns the acquisition and natural history of genital human papillomavirus (HPV) infections and the prevention of HPV-related genital tract neoplasms.
PhD Epidemiology, University of Washington, 1987
MSPH Pub Health & Comm Med, University of Washington, 1981
In the News
- Research Team Honored for Innovative Science to Advance Cancer Research
- UW’s Gardasil Connection Generates Windfall for Research, Tech Transfer
- The Pros (and Not Many Cons) of Merck’s HPV Vaccine, According to UW’s Laura Koutsky
- Faculty, students, and staff win School-wide awards.
UW School of Public Health News, 07/09/2008
- Vaccine’s promise isn’t end of fight
The Columbian, 06/23/2008