University of Washington School of Public Health
Nurse Practitioner - Boeing Health Services
Closing Date: October 6, 2017
Posted: September 6, 2017
Boeing Shared Services Group (SSG) is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their team. In the role, the ideal candidate will be expected to:
• Provide medical services and / or medical consultation within the scope of an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license in collaboration with company physicians and in support of company requirements.
• Provide services to employees, designated dependents, managers, and company organizations, and interfaces with community health care providers, and suppliers such as workers’ compensation administrators.
• Provide clinical evaluation and urgent care assessment, treatment and/or referral for occupational and non-occupational medical conditions.
• Determine fitness for duty, functional capacity, and medical restrictions for employees in relation to job demands, and provides assessment and consultation on accommodation and placement issues.
• Perform health surveillance examinations and determines medical qualification for the occupational health examination program and international assignments.
• Provide consultation on health-related issues and policies
A Bachelor’s degree is required, and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience; OR a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
The following is required:
• Must be licensed as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) in the State of Washington or eligible to obtain such licensure.
The following is preferred:
• Experience delivering occupational health care.
• A current member of the Washington L&I Provider Network or are otherwise able to qualify.