Each year the UW School of Public Health recognizes alumni who are trailblazers, groundbreakers, influencers, educators and mentors with a demonstrated record of impactful service and achievement across public health disciplines and settings through our alumni award who inspire future public health leaders.
We are looking for alumni who have made meaningful humanitarian contributions and have had a profound impact, advancing the field through research, practice or education. We want to hear about individuals who have displayed resourcefulness, innovation and/or creativity in their work. Help us find our next inspiring alumni!
Submit your nominations before November 30, 2021.
- Nominees must be an alum of the UW School of Public Health.
- Nominees can be posthumous.
- Nominees can be at any point in their career.
- Nominees will reflect the past, present and future of the UW School of Public Health to tell the story of where we’ve been and where we’re going.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations made by an individual.
- The Alumni Award Selection Committee reserves the right to conduct additional research on a nominee when more information is needed.
- If a Selection Committee member is nominated, they will not be able to vote in favor for themselves and the vote will go to the Dean if the rest of the committee moves them forward.
- Alumni who were nominated for the 50 Changemakers of Public Health but not selected will automatically be added to this pool for consideration.