Each year the UW School of Public Health recognizes alumni who are trailblazers, groundbreakers, influencers, educators and mentors with a demonstrated record of impactful service and achievement across public health disciplines and settings through our alumni award who inspire future public health leaders.
Submit a nomination for the 2024 UW School of Public Health Alumni of Impact Award.
Nominate someone who has demonstrated impactful service and achievement across public health disciplines and who inspires future public health leaders.
If you know a public health alum who is inspirational, innovative, and makes an impact in public health, please submit a nomination!
Nominees will be honored as keynote speakers at the 2024 SPH Graduation Celebration.
Help us find our next Alumni of Impact Award winner! Submit your nominations before the nomination window closes at 11:59PM on November 30th, 2023.
- Nominees must be an alum of the UW School of Public Health.
- Nominees can be at any point in their career.
- Nominees will reflect the past, present and future of the UW School of Public Health to tell the story of where we’ve been and where we’re going.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations made by an individual.
- The Alumni Award Selection Committee reserves the right to conduct additional research on a nominee when more information is needed.
- If a Selection Committee member is nominated, they will not be able to vote in favor for themselves and the vote will go to the Dean if the rest of the committee moves them forward.
- Alumni who were recognized as a 50 Changemaker of Public Health will not be added to the 2023 candidate pool for consideration.