University of Washington School of Public Health
WCCDA Summit 2017 Facilitators - White Center Community Development Association
Part-time position, 10-12 hours per week
Closing Date: open until filled
Posted: October 2, 2017
The White Center CDA is sponsoring an annual Community Summit on November 4 2017 to discuss the community’s needs and action priorities and is looking for several bilingual Facilitators.
1. Facilitate small group discussions with families and residents of White Center in the upcoming WC Summit on November 4 2017
2. Able to listen, understand, and record comments and feedback of meeting participants
3. Able to effectively interpret and explain tables, charts, data in stated language in ways that the audience can understand
4. Able to attend one training event prior to the Summit
Salary $20-25 per hour for approximately 10-12 hours of work. Additional hours are possible for those who are able to provide written translation of additional survey reports.Skills/Eligibility:
1. One year or more education or experience in public health, community health, public policy, social determinants of health and/or community participatory research
2. Familiarity with White Center and its surrounding communities
3. Fluency in Spanish, Vietnamese, Khmer, Arabic, OR Somali plus English
4. Familiarity with meeting facilitation techniques
To apply, please contact Victoria@wccda.org or call 206 694 1082 x 174.