University of Washington School of Public Health
Instructor of Public Health - Fort Valley Stare University
Closing Date: December 19, 2017
Posted: October 30, 2017
Teach graduate level courses to students matriculating through MPH program as well as update and develop assigned courses and supervise Field Experience and/or Thesis Research. Strong history of Grantsmanship as well as ability to serve on departmental, college and University-wise committees, conduct public health research and professional development as well as assist Program Coordinator with off-site education and outreach.This is a non-tenure track, two-year contract position.Skills/Eligibility:
- Earned doctorate in one of the following: public health, community health, environmental health, occupational health and safety or health sciences from n accredited College or University
- 2 years of on-line/traditional face-to-face teaching experience
- Online teaching using D2L, Web-CT, Blackboard and Canvas; Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power-point, SPSS, SAS, and other statistical tools.
- Knowledge of public health in regards to environmental health as well as agriculture and epidemiology
- Ability to formulate public health theory into hands-on practice within communities and classrooms.
- Understanding of the Land Grant Mission as well as HBCU’s in regards to community assistance and support as relates to public health