University of Washington School of Public Health
Clinic Manager Gastroenterology - Virgina Mason
Closing Date: December 9, 2017
Posted: November 9, 2017
Virginia Mason is seeking a Clinic Manager of our Gastroenterology department. As a key member of our leadership team, you will help to continually develop the results-driven initiatives that define our success and are transforming healthcare.
The Clinic Manager is responsible for:
- Directs the business, technical and nursing support activities of a medical clinic.
- Oversees the administrative functions of the clinic including operations, marketing, facilities, finance, human resources, and planning and development in conjunction with the Administrative Director or Vice President and the Physician Leader.
- Responsible for a clinic with more than 3 multi-specialty areas and/or 7-25 physicians/providers.
Honored as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason in Seattle, WA, is internationally recognized as a preeminent organization that is focused on transforming health care. We spent this past decade creating and delivering a multitude of industry-changing process improvements and initiatives that have revolutionized our ability to eliminate waste, cut costs, and most importantly, improve the quality of services. Our commitment to the transformation of health care is what built our reputation as a quality leader, and empowers us with the capability to provide rapid access to care through our Virginia Mason Production System.Skills/Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, nursing or a related field, or equivalent.
- 5 or more years progressively responsible clinic management experience.
- Proven proficiency in financial management, which includes comprehensive understanding of insurance plans as they relate to physician practice.
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Strong Human Resources skills.
- A Master’s degree in business administration, nursing or a related field is preferred.
Apply online at https://jobs.virginiamason.org/job/VIMAUS1911/Clinic-Manager-Gastroenterology