University of Washington School of Public Health
Environmental Health And Safety Professional - Leidos
Closing Date: December 13, 2017
Posted: November 13, 2017
Join the Leidos NISC III team. The EOSH Professional shall be responsible for conducting program and project management for the Vehicle Safety and Regional Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental Resource (ROSHER) Programs for the Federal Aviation Administration as a contractor for the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III).Skills/Eligibility:
Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Solid analytical, planning and program assessment skills in Environmental Occupational Health and Safety field.
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA regulations, practices and protocols.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to create, interpret and present various reports.
- MicroSoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) experience required.