University of Washington School of Public Health
Administrator II - TB Control Program - Public Health - Seattle & King County
Closing Date: February 11, 2018
Posted: January 11, 2018
This position serves as the Operations Manager for the TB Control Program by working with the Disease Control Officer and Program Manager on the day-to-day administrative services and financial functions of the TB Control Program.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
- Assist the Disease Control Officer, Program Manager and Nurse Manager, with implementing County, Department and Division personnel policies, procedures and practices within the TB Control Program.
- Coordinate facility and equipment repair/maintenance issues with Harborview Medical Center, King County Construction & Facility Management, and outside vendors.
- Ensure the development, maintenance and adherence to record retention schedules for program medical records. Assist the Nurse Manager in the implementation of Electronic Health Records.
- Ensure adequate supplies and services are available to guarantee operational readiness of both clinical and programmatic functions.
- Ensure the development of procedures, protocols, standards of care and processes are in accordance with established program, agency and County requirements.
- Coordinate the procedures to ensure patient generated revenue including insurance/third party billing
- Perform financial analysis, management and forecasting for expenditures and revenues at the program level.
- Monitor program expenditures to ensure they are allowable under funding guidelines and request modifications as needed.
- Develop budget for grant applications.
- Track cash management and cash handling procedures to ensure they are within the scope of financial policies and procedures established by Public Health, King County and state, federal and private funders.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing to funders.
- Ensure the investigation and problem solving of invoices that are not paid in a timely manner.
- Maintain financial integrity of program.
- Develop and manage program contracts including Scope of Work and Budgets.
- Supervise the Administrative Support Section (4 full time positions including development of position descriptions; hiring; personnel related activities; performance appraisals and work plans.
- Ensure Administrative Support Section Staff receives adequate training and guidance to meet the expectations of their position.