University of Washington School of Public Health
Health Technology Analyst - ASRC Federal
Part-time position, 40 hours per week
Closing Date: open until filled
Posted: October 5, 2018
This is an excellent position for a Health Technology Analyst (Senior level) to join our team as we support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Connected Health Branch headquartered on Joint Base Lewis-McChord with a mission to promote cutting-edge approaches for the use of connected health technology to identify, treat and minimize/eliminate the short-and long-term effects of debilitating health conditions on military readiness.
DHA Connected Health expands upon the mission of the former National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), established to conduct joint evaluation, integration, and dissemination of telehealth and technology best practices, along with training, coordination, and technical service delivery to include support for the DHA Clinical Communities of interest across primary and specialty medical care.
ASRC Federal Technical Services is proud to support this customer and has an excellent opportunity for a Health Technology Analyst that is an "innovator" seeking to contribute to the development and refinement of a relatively new program.
- MPH or MA/MS in a health-related discipline with emphasis on research and writing OR research librarian
- Eight (8) years of related experience with the ability to critically analyze and synthesize data and academic content
- Flexibility in shifting work assignments and priorities
- Experience working on multidisciplinary teams, with a desire to work collaboratively on project assignments
- Experience performing systematic reviews
- Knowledge of or experience utilizing health technologies
- Experience with calculating inter-rater reliability
- Ability to use Excel and/or Access for data manipulation
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills (will request writing samples)
- Customer service oriented
- US Citizenship is required and the ability to pass a DoD background investigation
- Performs research on various health-related topics, gathers information on publicly-available health technologies
- Performs searches in medical-related databases, medical journals and periodicals to gather relevant information on customer requested topics
- Meets with stakeholders to ascertain requirements and share findings
- Prepares research reports using various style guides
- Conducts coding of qualitative data and assists in data management and analysis
- Evaluates health-related mobile apps
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.