University of Washington School of Public Health
Environmental Health and Safety Managing Consultant - Ramboll
Closing Date: December 13, 2018
Posted: November 13, 2018
Ramboll Environment & Health is a specialized provider of environmental, health and safety (EHS) services. Our network of environmental and health experts includes 3,000 specialists across 130 offices in 28 countries around the world. Clients benefit from our blend of technical expertise, regulatory insight and practical business-based solutions.
Ramboll Environment & Health is part of the Ramboll Group, a leading engineering, design and consultancy company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. At Ramboll, our 13,000 consulting engineers, scientists, designers and management consultants are committed to creating sustainable and long-term solutions for our customers and society.
As a health, safety and industrial hygiene auditor you will serve as a technical resource and client-facing practice leader in the areas of health, safety, industrial hygiene and process safety management. You will work with team members in your operating region but will also be a member of our global health, safety and industrial hygiene practice community, coordinating with this team to provide services and client support globally and locally.
- BS with 7+ years of related experience in an EHS leadership or consulting role; safety, engineering, or equivalent science degree.
- MS with 5+ years of related experience in an EHS leadership or consulting role; safety, engineering or equivalent science degree.
- Relevant professional certification such as CSP, CIH, CBSP, etc.
- Strong technical background in health, safety, and industrial hygiene. Process safety management experience would be a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with regulators, clients and senior executives.
- Experienced team leader and project manager with proficiency in financial management, resource allocation and priority setting.
- Strong track record in developing and implementing customer-focused services and programs.
How to Apply: