University of Washington School of Public Health
Staff Environmental Health/Industrial Hygiene Consultant - ERM
Closing Date: February 3, 2019
Posted: January 3, 2019
ERM is seeking a Staff Environmental Health/Industrial Hygiene Consultant to join our Performance & Assurance practice team in Seattle, WA. The successful candidate will work on a variety of technically challenging projects for clients throughout the Northwest, with increasing responsibility for task/project management duties. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team on challenging health and safety management projects for large industrial and global clients. Access to ERM’s national Performance & Assurance experts provide knowledge sharing of best practices across the industry and ongoing learning opportunities for our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, industrial hygiene, science, or related discipline; Master’s degree, a plus.
- Recent graduate to 3 years of health experience.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
- Strong MS Office computer skills; advanced understanding of PowerPoint, Excel, and Access desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with experience delivering presentations and training subjects as well as writing comprehensive technical reports and standards. Competent Spanish speaker and ability to read and write in Spanish.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced consulting environment, handling multiple project assignments, meeting strict deadlines, and traveling to client facilities as needed.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email, and requested to complete a video questionnaire. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Recruiter contact info:
Cailin Daley | Cailin.Daley@erm.com | (925) 464-8899