University of Washington School of Public Health
Closing Date: July 18, 2014
Posted: June 18, 2014
Company Name: National Taiwan University College of Medicine
Job openings: One (1) full-time postdoctoral fellow Job requirements:
- Assist Dr. Ho of the NTU Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Bioethics in the implementation of a Ministry of Science and Technology grant " The Formation, Dilemma, Teaching and Evaluation of Interprofessionalism: An International Comparative Study "
- Conduct literature reviews and perform qualitative / quantitative data analysis. 3. Write and present English-language research articles.
- Domestic or foreign PhD in medicine or related healthcare fields such as nursing or public health, or in social sciences, psychology or education. PhD candidates who will soon complete the oral defense of their dissertation are also welcome to apply.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to independently conduct qualitative or quantitative research. Proficiency with qualitative and quantitative data analysis software packages is preferred.
Duration of employment: Starts August 1, 2014 One-year contract with option for renewal Project implementation period: August 1, 2013 to July 31, 2017
Location: Department of Social Medicine National Taiwan University College of Medicine NTU Medical Humanities Building Ren Ai Road, Section 1 Taipei, Taiwan 100
Company Benefits: Year-end bonus of 1.5 times monthly salary Comfortable working environment with pleasant colleagues and executives Office is accessible to public transportation Salary range: Under Ministry of Science and Technology regulations, the monthly salary is $60,000NT. Labor/health insurance included (premiums will be deducted from salary) Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) offered
- Curriculum Vitae, with attached personal photograph
- Catalog of published articles from within the last five years
- PhD thesis abstract
- Copies of master's degree and Ph.D. diplomas.
- Other favorable documents for review (for example, copies of any published journal articles).
- Please email the relevant documents to both Dr. Ho at email@example.com and Miss Chiu at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email should read "Postdoctoral Fellowship Candidate."
- If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Ho at email@example.com or Miss Chiu at (02) 2312-3456 ext. 88573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application materials will not be returned.
- Only qualified candidates who are selected to interview will be contacted.