University of Washington School of Public Health
In accordance with the policy of UW Health Sciences, the University of Washington School of Public Health requires that certain student groups show documentation of protection against a number of vaccine-preventable diseases, as well as screening for tuberculosis.
What SPH student groups are required to participate in the program?
- All MPH students
- All HIHIM undergraduate and certificate students
- All Nutritional Sciences students (MS, MPH, PhD)
Where can I find out more about forms, requirements and tests?
- Health Sciences Immunization Program (HSIP) Website
- HSIP Info for new students
- HSIP Info for continuing students
Participating Student Groups Contacts
- MPH students:
- Nutrition/Nutritional Health Sciences: Shannon Delaney
- HIHIM – Undergraduates: Marcus Stringer