HPS2 - Health Coalition Planning Coordinator - Spokane Regional Health District
HPS2 - Healthcare Coalition Planning Coordinator
Open Until Filled
This is project position is part of a multi-year initiative that is currently funded through 6/30/2019, with grant expected to be renewed.
Purpose: This position will serve as the planning coordinator and plan developer for the Healthcare Coalition of eastern Washington. Activities will include coordinating the development of preparedness and response planning needs, and engaging key stakeholders in the planning process with the goal of an effective and coordinated response among the healthcare system partners. Key stakeholders include hospitals and healthcare organizations, public health, Emergency Medical Services, emergency management and other relevant partners. Responsible for planning process including; identifying and assessing current plans, identifying planning gaps, developing plans, implementing plans, evaluating plans and plan improvements and revisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the individual position. (i.e. Planning, Emergency Management, Healthcare, Public Health, etc.)
- Three years of directly related experience in plan and process writing, stakeholder engagement, health care systems, emergency management, etc.
- Individual must have valid motor vehicle license and current auto insurance or the ability to access multiple sites in a timely manner across all Eastern Washington.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of planning processes
- Knowledge of stakeholder engagement process and methods
- Ability to facilitate large and small group through information sharing and consensus building processes
- Ability to build and foster collaborative relationships across a wide range of organizational levels and disciplines
- Project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively with competing deadlines and time constraints
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with staff, stakeholders, and partners and facilitate teams or workgroups to work toward common goals
- Decision making skills and ability to be flexible to changing circumstances and adjust course of action as appropriate
- Ability to travel across eastern Washington to various partner meetings and locations and occasional travel to state meetings or conferences
- Ability to serve as on-call duty officer on a rotating basis
For a complete job description and to apply, visit www.srhd.org
This position is eligible for representation by PTE. Full benefts, retirement and much more!