Coordinator, Health Promotions - American Lung Association
The American Lung Association has a great opportunity for a Coordinator, Health Promotions to join our incredible team in the Mountain Pacific region. Working as a member of the Health Promotion & Education Team, you will join an outstanding group of professionals dedicated to our mission: to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease, through research, education and advocacy.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating, implementing, and evaluating lung health programs throughout Seattle and Washington and for establishing relationships with local businesses, community leaders, and community partners to further American Lung Association work. This is a grant-funded position.Skills/Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in public health or related field; grant experience preferred.
- Experience in community health development.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to clearly articulate the mission and vision of the ALA.
- Strong project management skills in order to research, develop, and execute specific program deliverables.
- Strategic in developing/maintaining relationships with medical professionals, public health community, and members of the public.
- Computer literate; must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lift approximately 25 lbs. when assisting with local events.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends with some overnights required. Must have a valid Driver’s license.
- Consistent with its mission, the American Lung Association maintains a smoke-free workplace; all employees must abstain from tobacco use in any form.
To apply send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to (include job title and job number in subject of email):
Human Resources Department
American Lung Association