Fiscal Manager for COVID-19 grants - CDC Foundation / Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) save and improve lives by unleashing the power of collaboration between CDC, philanthropies, corporations, organizations and individuals to protect the health, safety and security of America and the world. The CDC Foundation is the sole entity authorized by Congress to mobilize philanthropic partners and private-sector resources to support CDC’s critical health protection mission. Since 1995, the CDC Foundation has launched approximately 1,000 programs and has served as a strategic partner to CDC during public health emergencies. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the nation’s lead agency charged with protecting the public’s health.
• Provide financial oversight of COVID-19 state and federal expenditures and revenues.
• Monitor, analyze, and summarize financial data reports in the state’s financial reporting system; create accounting structures in the state accounting system.
• Prepare state and federal financial reports.
• Create and enforce policies, standard operating procedures and internal controls for financial accountability.
• Provide updates on financial status with qualitative and quantitative reports; respond to requests for information.
• Liaison with state and federal administrators.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related.
• Considerable knowledge of electronic financial control and accounting systems.
• Skill in analyzing accounts, interpreting financial data, and researching financial transactions.
• Skill in preparing accurate, complete, and concise financial reports, budgets, and statements.
• Experience with federal grant reporting.
• Knowledge of federal and state accounting principles, administrative laws and policies, procedures, and requirements.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others, verbally and in writing.
• Prefer Anchorage location, Juneau possible
Salary: 72888.00 (USD) Annually
Please apply through website. Resumes submitted by email will not be considered.