Contact Tracer - Pepsi Co
- Interact with employees (frontline and managers) via phone, e-mail and Zoom in response to COVID related leaves per tracing and return to work protocols.
- Conduct intake interviews with employees, communicate with key stakeholders, and perform trace protocols related to COVID-19.
- Gather, summarize and report on COVID-19 related issues and leaves.
- Follow documented protocols and processes to deliver world class customer service and first call resolution.
- Ability to perform on-call duties for weekends/evenings.
- Ability to understand and follow information security protocols and handle sensitive data.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy .
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement