Virtual Global Health Fellowship - Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children
The Global Health Virtual Fellowship offers 4-week experiences that enhance knowledge and skills in global health. Through weekly global health themes,
participants will apply theoretical knowledge to real-life application through FIMRC operations at different sites around the world. Offering both live and
self-paced options, participants leave having learned to address the needs of medically underserved populations around the world. This is done through:
Group discussions on weekly themes:
• Training modules led by healthcare professionals and field staff with experience in global health and development
• Live chats and connection to FIMRC field staff at sites around the world
• Sustainable project development that will directly benefit participants in FIMRC programs worldwide
• Clinical exposure through live observations and case study discussions
• Multi-faceted readings on relevant topics in global health, prevalent disease, and sustainable development
First Session Program Fee: $500 per person
Second Session Program Fee: $350 per person
Each Additional Track Program Fee: $250 per person
Additional Details:How to Apply:
All costs associated with the Virtual Global Health Fellowship help to sustain FIMRC’s work at ten project sites in nine different countries worldwide.
For more information contact email@example.com.