Research Assistant - Shared Housing Project
The RA will Follow up on the completion of a home sharing project, developing next steps in homeless research opportunities.
The RA will collaborate on several other aspects of the study, including:
- Analyzing the cost-effectiveness of hotel housing in relation to permanent housing vouchers
- Mapping the geography of homelessness (comparing data sources, including assessing the potential use of Quebiq phone data)
- Exploring the homeless variables in the Washington state merged longitudinal data set
- Conducting a literature review to propose some research questions
- Design and development of data collection tools
- Completing any remaining data collection and analysis
- Assist with database maintenance
- Project team communication
- Report, manuscript and/or summary writing
Hours per week (approx.): 10
For full position details and application requirements, click the link below. The application deadline is Thursday March 11, 2021 at Midnight.