Teaching Assistant - Graduates - PHRMPR 517- Pharmacist Provider Experience VII
. These courses are designed to prepare students in the Doctor of Pharmacy Program for becoming pharmacist providers. The courses emphasize applying didactic knowledge and clinical skills in patient care settings. The course masters are Profs. Jasmine Mangrum and Rachel Firebaugh. The scheduled meeting time for this class is Wednesday from 8:30a to 2:20p.
- Total work hours per week = 20 hours or 220 hours per quarter
- Support course masters in grading assignments (mostly on UW Canvas)
- Manage course website as needed
- Triage student email communication as needed
- Oversee office hours and student makeups
- Attend selected class sessions
- Proctor student assessments
Requirements: Current Masters or PhD student with good communication skills. Desired – Health Sciences Graduate student.
Salary & Benefits: Salary is commensurate with academic standing, qualifications, and experience. This position is eligible for a full tuition waiver and all benefits of UAW Academic Student Employees.How to Apply:
How to Apply: Send curriculum vitae or résumé to Profs Mangrum (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Firebaugh (email@example.com) with a brief statement of why you are interested and what you would bring to the position.