Community Engagers - Tubman Center for Health and Freedom
We are seeking Community Engagers to support Tubman Center for Health & Freedom’s Basebuilding Outreach Efforts
Who: The Tubman Center for Health & Freedom
What: Outreach Team to support The Tubman Center for Health and Freedom Summer Outreach Events. The outreach team’s goal and objective is to introduce the Tubman Center to the community and gain community support.
Where: Puget Sound Region
When: June 2022 -August 2022 (Mandatory Trainings June 1st, 2022 & June 10th, 2022) Hours: 32-40 Hours a Month (8-10 hours per week) Requires Weekend Availability Pay: $500/mo.
Tubman Health Summer Outreach Team
We are looking for support staff to join our outreach team and support The Tubman Center tabling events in the Puget Sound region. The Tubman Center seeks to engage and serve communities by providing access to information about Tubman Center’s mission. The Tubman Center will be providing communities with pop up events and opportunities.
· Assist people in signing up for organizational updates, volunteer opportunities and various ways to support Tubman Center for Health & Freedom.
· Assist in providing information about how to make donations & recurring donations to the Tubman Center.
· Promote our objective to provide health information to Black and Brown community/families.
· Serve community by creating an encouraging, safe, welcoming environment for all.
· Provide participants with information that increases their awareness of the Tubman Center’s
· Capture and share on live social media channels.
· Support community conversations at the Tubman Center’s booth and become an active source of knowledge and information for participants.
· Support onsite learning by assisting those providing workshops.
· Establish an atmosphere of inclusion, trust and belonging.
· Distribute information, gifts, pamphlets, facemasks, stickers etc.
· Help with Set Up and Break Down of booth and tabling: packaging supplies, setting up table/booth for events, hanging banners
· Light office support: clerical tasks-making copies, input contacts into Tubman system, volunteer communication and follow up Event Preparation support and Event Wrap Up
For More Information Please Contact: Yolanda A Barton firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-386-9686